For the price of a bunch of flowers enjoy comfort and dignity with our long-sleeved t-shirts
The perfect, practical gift for yourself or a loved one! UK residents can now enjoy all the benefits of our INGA Wellbeing super-soft adapted tops at a cheaper price, when only needed for short periods, through our new rental service. This will help thousands more feel the comfort, confidence and dignity they deserve when undergoing short-term medical treatment or hospitalisations. Find out more about our wonderfully versatile tops here, or read some customer reviews here.
You can hire as many tops as you need, for as long as you need them. See prices and packages here.
NOTE: The clothing will be washed to hospital hygiene standards by a professional laundry firm between rentals. While rented out to private individuals, it must be washed at 40 degrees C along with your other personal clothing items.
For those who would prefer to own their own items you can also purchase from our wider collection by clicking here.
Men’s & Women’s t-shirt top rental options
|2 weeks||3 weeks|
HOW TO ORDER
1. Click the button below to select the number of items you would like and number of weeks that you would like them for. (maximum 4 weeks)
2. Each option will then allow you to select the item, colour and size of your choice.
3. Proceed to checkout, where your invoice will clearly state the price and terms of your rental.
4. Any concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
5. If your need is not imminent please just let us know and we won’t send it out straight away but schedule the dispatch for the date that you need the clothing for.
A few more details:
- The rental period begins from the day your beautiful clothing arrives at your door. You will receive your parcel via Special Delivery next day delivery.
- The clothes must be returned by the date stated on your invoice. If you would like to extend the rental period, this is no problem. Just contact email@example.com
- Please take care of the clothing. Of course we understand that natural wear and tear happens and even more so in a medical setting but please help us to help as many people as possible by looking after the garments to the best of your ability i.e. washing according to the instructions and taking care not to melt the plastic poppers whilst ironing.
- Since this is a new service we are launching in November 2018, we would really value your feedback and suggestions. The more you tell us, the better we can become. Please do email with any concerns, thoughts and suggestions you may have. We will be truly grateful.