Combining a long-sleeved t-shirt top and relaxed trousers, this care package offers the wearer the option of wearing them together as an attractive and comfortable pyjama set or mixed with personal clothing items for a more customised day, or night look. Both items work perfectly to accomodate the IV lines, drains and monitors needed during hospital, hospice or at-home medical treatment.
Long-sleeved t-shirt top
This elegant v-neck t-shirt top opens at the front to make dressing easier, and the bias on the chest pocket adds a touch of femininity to this attractive design. Like all INGA Wellbeing clothes, full openings on both sleeves make it possible for many patients to dress and undress independently even when hooked up to an IV line, which along with poppered side seams make it possible for carers to carry out routine examinations and treatments efficiently and respectfully.
- Poppered sleeve openings from the cuff to the neckline allow most individuals to dress and undress independently even when connected to IV lines and drains, as well as easy access for examinations or treatments.
- Discreet side openings give access to the chest area through which to pass drains, feeding tubes and monitoring devices, without snagging or pulling.
- Interior pockets on the right-hand side can hold two small drains, or be opened up to accommodate one large drain, morphine driver or monitoring device.
- Soft, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.
To watch a video of the top’s many functionalities, please click here.
This classic straight-legged leisurewear/pyjama trouser is an elegant solution for women that may prefer to hide their legs, compression socks or catheters!
The soft fabric and wide, gently elasticated waistband offers all the comfort and flattering style of a great pair of yoga pants while discreet openings provide access to the groin area and to both legs ensuring examinations and treatments are more dignified. Worn with either the t-shirt top or the cross-over top, it makes an attractive pyjama set.
- Front panel opens fully, providing access from waist to upper thigh to waist, and is fastened securely with buttons to ensure there is no risk of sudden exposure.
- Leg outer seams are poppered from the ankle to mid-thigh and can be fully or partially opened as needed to allow access to catheter bags or for treatment or massages.
- Wide-leg design hides drains and catheter bags strapped to the leg, and poppers on the ankle can be used to shorten the leg a little, if needed.
- Broad waistband ensures comfort and fit even with changing waistlines.
- Pockets can be used for small drains or for personal items, such as lipsyl or tissues.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps regulate body temperature and odour.
To watch a video of the trousers’ many functionalities, please click here.