This care package is the perfect capsule wardrobe for any woman having medical treatment in hospital, hospice or at home. With a (night)dress, cross-over top and relaxed trousers you will have a change of clothing to hand, a choice of daywear or nightwear, and can mix and match with your own clothes as desired for a more customised look.
[NOTE: For those who prefer a t-shirt top rather than a cross-over top, please consider Women’s capsule wardrobe 1]
The back-opening nightdress:
With its feminine cowl neckline, butterfly sleeves and flattering faux-waist belt, this elegant and comfortable dress blurs the line between night- and daywear ensuring that, even if you find yourself unable to ‘get up’, you’ll feel dressed and able to cope with the day ahead.
Its’ innovative design — with collar to cuff openings on both sleeves — empowers most individuals to dress and undress unaided even when hooked up to IV lines, and allows full access to the stomach without revealing too much else.
- Opens fully at the back to make dressing in bed and toilet-trips easier but with a generous cross over to preserve modesty at all times.
- Discreet poppered openings along the sleeves and to the stomach and lower chest area accommodate IV lines, drains, feeding tubes and monitors, without snagging or pulling.
- Flexible fastening system is simple (belt threaded through side holes) and secure as a choice of press studs enables dress to be loosened or tightened as desired. No need to sleep with the belt done up.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.
- Interior pockets can hold small drains discreetly, hiding all tubing and making moving about more possible, while being viewed from the outside to minimise undressing.
- It is possible to lift the cowl for greater coverage of the chest area.
For a video demonstrating the many functionalities of the dress, please click here.
You can also watch Viviane’s video testimonial following her masectomy, here.
Made in a soft jersey fabric, this classic leisurewear/pyjama top puts comfort on an equal footing with style, as its’ wrap-around design is beautifully feminine and able to accommodate changing body sizes. Worn as comfortable night attire or elegant daywear, this top is endlessly versatile.
Like all INGA Wellbeing clothes, full collar-to-cuff poppered openings on both sleeves make independent dressing possible even with IV lines in place and provides easy access to the arms, chest and upper back.
- Poppered sleeve openings from the cuff to the neckline allow most individuals to dress and undress independently even when connected to IV lines and drains, as well as easy access for examinations or treatments.
- Interior pockets can hold small drains discreetly, while being viewed from the external pocket, in which personal items can be stored.
- Waist belt allows closure at the right or left side as needed, and can be tied either around the body or simply infront.
- Soft, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.
To watch a video showing the cross-over top’s many functionalities, please click here.
This classic straight-legged leisurewear/pyjama trouser is an elegant solution for women that may prefer to hide their legs, compression socks or catheters!
The soft fabric and wide, gently elasticated waistband offers all the comfort and flattering style of a great pair of yoga pants while discreet openings provide access to the groin area and to both legs ensuring examinations and treatments are more dignified. Worn with either the t-shirt top or the cross-over top, it makes an attractive pyjama set.
- Front panel opens fully, providing access from waist to upper thigh to waist, and is fastened securely with buttons to ensure there is no risk of sudden exposure.
- Leg outer seams are poppered from the ankle to mid-thigh and can be fully or partially opened as needed to allow access to catheter bags or for treatment or massages.
- Wide-leg design hides drains and catheter bags strapped to the leg, and poppers on the ankle can be used to shorten the leg a little, if needed.
- Broad waistband ensures comfort and fit even with changing waistlines.
- Pockets can be used for small drains or for personal items, such as lipsyl or tissues.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps regulate body temperature and odour.
To watch a video of trousers’ many functonalities, please click here.