With its feminine cowl neckline, butterfly sleeves and flattering faux-waist belt, this elegant and comfortable dress blurs the line between night- and daywear ensuring that, even if you find yourself unable to ‘get up’, you’ll feel dressed and able to cope with the day ahead.
Its’ innovative design — with collar to cuff openings on both sleeves — empowers most individuals to dress and undress unaided even when hooked up to IV lines, and allows full access to the stomach without revealing too much else.
- Opens fully at the back to make dressing in bed and toilet-trips easier but with a generous cross over to preserve modesty at all times.
- Discreet poppered openings along the sleeves and to the stomach and lower chest area accommodate IV lines, drains, feeding tubes and monitors, without snagging or pulling.
- Flexible fastening system is simple (belt threaded through side holes) and secure as a choice of press studs enables dress to be loosened or tightened as desired. No need to sleep with the belt done up.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.
- Interior pockets can hold small drains discreetly, hiding all tubing and making moving about more possible, while being viewed from the outside to minimise undressing.
- It is possible to lift the cowl for greater coverage of the chest area.
See our video providing more images and examples of Viviane wearing the (night)dress following her surgery here.