Leisurewear/pyjama trousers have never looked so good, been so comfortable and so packed with hidden functionality! Indeed, it is almost impossible to see the full-width front panel that can be lowered to provide access to the groin area without needing to fully undress.
Furthermore, the trousers have two real side pockets, an adjustable waist, can be tightened around the ankle to reduce their length, and both legs open on the outside seams from ankle to mid-thigh to discreetly accommodate drains and make examinations and treatments easier.
- Lightly elasticated waist belt at the back, together with adjustable poppers and buttons, ensure a comfortable fit.
- Poppered fly opening enables quick access while also ensuring modesty.
- Front panel opens fully, providing access from waist to upper thigh, and is fastened securely with buttons to ensure there is no risk of sudden exposure.
- Leg outer seams are poppered from the ankle to mid-thigh and can be fully or partially opened as needed to allow access to catheter bags or to the leg for treatment.
- Wide-leg design hides drains and catheter bag.
- Internal and external pockets for personal items, such as wallet or tissues.