This four-piece care package includes two long-sleeved t-shirt tops and two pairs of relaxed trousers. The wearer can combine a top and trousers for an attractive and comfortable pyjama set or mix them with personal clothing items for a more customised day, or night look. All items work perfectly to accomodate the IV lines, drains and monitors needed during hospital, hospice or at-home medical treatment.
The front-opening top makes dressing easier, whilst the trousers enable easy access to the legs, hips and groin area without the need to undress.
To watch a short video showing the many functionalities of the top, please click here.
To watch a short video showing the many functionalities of the trousers, please click here.
Benefits of the top:
- Front opening design enables easy dressing, and poppers rather than buttons means it is less fiddly to close.
- Poppered sleeve openings from the cuff to the neckline allow most individuals to dress and undress independently even when connected to IV lines and drains, as well as easy access for examinations or treatments.
- Discreet side openings give access to the chest area through which to pass drains, feeding tubes and monitoring devices, without snagging or pulling.
- Interior pockets on the right-hand side can hold small drains, morphine drivers or monitors.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.
To watch a video showing the top’s many functionalities, please click here.
Benefits of the trousers:
- Lightly elasticated waist belt at the back, together with adjustable poppers and buttons, ensure a comfortable fit.
- Poppered fly opening enables quick access while also ensuring modesty.
- Front panel opens fully, providing access from waist to upper thigh, and is fastened securely with buttons to ensure there is no risk of sudden exposure.
- Leg outer seams are poppered from the ankle to mid-thigh and can be fully or partially opened as needed to allow access to catheter bags or to the leg for treatment.
- Wide-leg design hides drains and catheter bag.
- Internal and external pockets for personal items, such as wallet or tissues.
To watch a video showing the many functionalities of the men’s trousers, please click here.