You can’t really go wrong with a classic, long-sleeved v-neck t-shirt. This one has the added advantages of front opening for easy dressing as well as openings along both sleeves and to the sides.
As a result, this top can be put on and taken off even when attached to IV lines, drains and monitors, and the wearer’s dignity is preserved during routine examinations and treatments.
- Front opening design enables easy dressing, and poppers rather than buttons means it is less fiddly to close.
- Poppered sleeve openings from the cuff to the neckline allow most individuals to dress and undress independently even when connected to IV lines and drains, as well as easy access for examinations or treatments.
- Discreet side openings give access to the chest area through which to pass drains, feeding tubes and monitoring devices, without snagging or pulling.
- Interior pockets on the right-hand side can hold small drains, morphine drivers or monitors.
- Soft, stretchy, natural fabric ensures maximum comfort and helps to regulate body temperature and odour.